Biomedical Informatics field of studies that shows effective information of biomedical data, problem solving, decision making, health care delivery system and classical environment & medical practice. Medical informatics has been rooted in medical and computer science. Biomedical informatics investigates the support of modelling, simulation, translation across molecules of populations and dealing with various of biological system. Biomedical informatics developed in educational strategies like word processing, information retrieval, information management and data analysis.
- Track 1-1 Science of Analysis
- Track 2-2 Health care Delivary System
- Track 3-3 Medical Practice
- Track 4-4 Focussed on Problem Based Approach
- Track 5-5 Improves Eductional Strategies