Human Genome Project
The human genome project was an international research effort to determine the sequence of the human genome and identify the genes. The goal of human genome project determines the sequence of the 3 billion chemical base pairs that make up human DNA. Human genome project develop a genetics linkage map and management technology for human genome information. The medical application for human genome project is to Improve diagnosis of disease ,earlier detection of predisposition to disease, rational drug design, gene therapy and control systems for drugs and organ replacement. Sequencing techniques used in human genome project is shotgun sequencing method & sanger sequencing method.
- Track 1-1 Genetics linkage map of human genome
- Track 2-2 Physical map of human genome
- Track 3-3 Experimentally determined gene function
- Track 4-4 Coordination of gene expression
- Track 5-5 Coordination of protein synthesis