Metabolic pathways are the series of chemical reaction that occurs in the cell. In pathways the reactants of product show enzymatic reaction known as metabolites. Two different types of metabolic pathways are characterized like anabolic pathway and catabolic pathway. These two pathways released energy used by one another. Metabolic pathways that are often regulated by feedback inhibition.
- Track 1-1 Comphrension of Cell Signalling Networks
- Track 2-2 Theoretical Models of Signal Transduction
- Track 3-3 Subcellular Targeting Mechanism
- Track 4-4 Subcellular Targeting Mechanism
- Track 5-5 Alternations in Protein Networks
- Track 6-6 Comparison of Multiple Gene Regulations
- Track 7-7 Functional Interpretation of Gene